Experienced Maryland Attorneys Represent Plaintiffs in Personal Injury Cases
Aggressive Centreville lawyers help injured workers navigate workers’ comp
When confronted with the physical and financial consequences of a serious injury, you need legal advocates with decades of experience fighting for the rights of the injured in Maryland courts. The dedicated attorneys at Samuel H. Paavola Law Offices, in Centreville, have more than 80 years’ combined experience helping clients win claims for personal injury and workers’ compensation. Serving Eastern Shore, we represent individuals injured in every type of accident, as well as help dependents recover for workplace fatalities. As our client, you can be confident knowing that your case is in the hands of seasoned legal counsel.
Knowledgeable legal advocates who are not afraid to face tough opposition
The attorneys at our firm understand the devastating effects that an accident or workplace injury can have on individuals and their families. Injured people throughout Eastern Shore seek our services because we are:
- Accomplished trial advocates — We have decades of experience fighting for personal injury clients in and out of court, and we will work hard for you, too.
- Effective negotiators — We will accurately assess your case’s value and make every effort to obtain a favorable settlement instead of having to go through a trial.
- Community-focused — We take pride in representing the people of our community, and if you’ve been hurt in Eastern Shore, we’ll do whatever we can to ensure that your rights are protected.
We realize that the people who seek our counsel are likely going through a time of anxious hardship. When you come to us, we will commit ourselves to helping you find a resolution to your legal matter.
Professional advocacy for Maryland personal injury and workers’ comp plaintiffs
Our firm serves clients in Eastern Shore in the following practice areas:
- Personal injury — We represent individuals in all types of personal injury matters, including bicycle accidents, slip and falls, pedestrian injuries and catastrophic injuries. We also handle wrongful death cases.
- Auto accidents — We are experienced in litigating auto accident cases involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, and pedestrians, including drunk driving and driving with a suspended license.
- Work-related injuries — We are skilled in helping people injured in construction sites and public work sites. We pursue workers’ compensation claims and in helping survivors recover benefits for work-related deaths. Even if your work-related injury occurred over time, our firm can explore the circumstances to determine if you are eligible to receive benefits.
Our knowledge and experience in these areas have prepared us to take on the toughest and most challenging cases.
Contact an accomplished Centreville personal injury attorney for a free consultation.
Samuel H. Paavola Law Offices, in Centreville, Maryland, can help with your personal injury matter. We offer a free initial consultation and work on a contingency basis, so we don’t get paid unless we win your case. Please call 443-988-7920 or contact us online.